The Windsor SENSOR S12 has revolutionized floor care in hotels everywhere. Never before has one vacuum met and exceeded the requirements of hospitality staffs around the world. This Sensor vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unrivaled package. Technical Specifications Vacuum Motor: High-performance, 2-stage, 1.6 hp, (1200 watts), 90″ (228 cm) waterlift, 105 cfm (50 liters/sec.) airflow Housing: Heavy-duty, High-impact ABS plastic Brush Drive: Non-slip geared belt, with enclosed, electronic safety clutch and speed control Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute at 2700 rpm Dust Bag: Three-layer bag with 323 in.3 (5.3 ltr.), enclosed, top-loading Filtration: 99.6 percent at 0.3 microns, 76 in.2 (490 cm2) total filtration area Wheels: 2.5″ (6.4 cm) diameter rubberized Cable: 40′ (12 m) 18/3 SJT, double-insulated Electrical: Operates on 120v, 60 cycle 230v Working Width: 12″ (31 cm) Height: 46″ (117 cm) Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg) Weight: with cable 18 lbs. (8.2 kg) without cable 16 lbs. (7.2 kg) Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9.2 kg) Sound Level: 69 dBA at operator Tools: On-board crevice tool and upholstery tool Approvals: CRI Indoor Air Quality Testing Program
More About The Product
- Ergonomic light-weight (1.5 lbs) handle will increase operator comfort and productivity.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can trap 99.6 percent at 0.3 microns for greatly improved indoor air quality.
- Versatile on-board tools and extension wand make Sensor S-12 ideal for detail cleaning.
- Sensor S-12 protects itself against damage whenever bag is full or clogged.
- Brush roller indicator light alerts operator when brush height is set incorrectly.